Tooth decay has significantly diminished because of the use of fluoride, better health and diet, and an increase in flossing and tooth brushing. However, teeth are still susceptible to decay, infection, and breakage and sometimes need to be fixed or restored.
Should your child's teeth need restorative treatment, we will discuss with you the most up-to-date, available options and recommend the most comfortable, affordable, and least invasive treatment.
Reasons for restorative dentistry:
- Repair damaged and decayed teeth
- Prevent the loss of a tooth
- Replace missing teeth or fill unattractive spaces between teeth
- Improve or correct an improper bite
- Relieve dental pain
- Replace old, unattractive dental treatments
- Restore normal eating and chewing
Day Family Dental
Dr. Nathan Day, DMD • Dentist • Lansing, MI