It’s great news that the incidence of tooth decay has significantly diminished over the years due to the use of fluorides and an increase in patient awareness and home care. However, teeth are still susceptible to decay, infection, and breakage and sometimes need to be restored to health.
Should your teeth need restorative treatment, rest assured that we will discuss with you the most up-to-date, available options and recommend the most comfortable, affordable, and least invasive treatment.
Reasons for restorative dentistry:
- Enhance your smile
- Fill in unattractive spaces between teeth
- Improve or correct an improper bite
- Prevent the loss of a tooth
- Relieve dental pain
- Repair damaged and decayed teeth
- Replace missing teeth
- Replace old, unattractive dental treatments
- Restore normal eating and chewing
Day Family Dental
Dr. Nathan Day, DMD • Dentist • Lansing, MI